Skip to main content

Movin' on up

And it's time.

Time to take the next step.

I'm graduating from training wheels to the big girl bike with the banana seat and the sparkly streamers on the handlebard (Yes - I'm dating myself as a child of the 70s).

My dose of Jynarque/Tolvaptan is going up from 45/15mg to 60/30mg.

I have a couple of days to prepare. Although I'm not quite sure what there is to prepare FOR.

Some people say that thirst will increase EXPONENTIALLY at the higher dosage.

Others say that they see no difference.

Given my relatively easy experience with the medication, I'm hoping to be in the latter camp.

Regardless, I start the new meds on Monday which is Memorial Day. And I have the entire week off as vacation.

So bring on the increased thirst! Bring on the extra bathroom breaks. I have time.

Comments