Skip to main content

No denying it

So this happened today.

Despite being on Jynarque for over a year. Despite increasing the dosage to 90/30. Despite watching my sodium, drinking gallons of water and losing weight. My creatinine levels continue to trend upwards and my eGFR continues to trend down. It's now at 21.

Big sigh.

Discussions are underway to determine dialysis modality and whether I can do it at home. A fistula consult with the surgeon has been ordered.

And I still wait for the transplant evaluation with Mayo (it was rescheduled due to Covid).

So if you know anyone who would be interested in helping out a Type O girl with a donated kidney, please send them my way.

Take care.

Comments

  1. I appreciate the blog.
    Think I’m about 6mo to 1 year behind you on this path. Jynarque doesn’t seem to have slowed my “progress”? Discovered eGFR has dropped from 44 to 28 in 15 months while taking Jynarque the last~9 months.
    Sorry, I don’t have a spare for you.
    Perhaps, we can trade stories by the campfire on some future day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment