Skip to main content

Winner Winner!

Mon Apr 1 2019 - Just look what showed up on my doorstep (okay, it was actually a FedEx driver) by 930am this morning!

Super, super exciting!!!

I had that box open and my first dose taken in no time at all.

My biggest concern now is whether taking it at 930am is going to mess with my sleep. They say that it's best to take the first dose as early as possibly (my plan is 6am) so you can take the second dose as early as possible (8 hours later at 2am) so you're not waking up all night having to go to the bathroom. As it is, I won't be taking my second dose until 530pm. Ugh. Fingers crossed.

In the meantime, here's what everything looked like when I opened the box (yes, I took time to actually photograph this momentous moment).

After the inspection of the non-med part of the box, I set my bottle of water next to me (I was working from home) and I waited.

And I waited.

How long would it take before I needed to go to the bathroom?!?

Turned out to take 45 minutes.

Let the fun begin.

Comments