Skip to main content

Trapped!

Oh how I hate the morning commute to work.


Oh how I hate the traffic.

Oh how I hate the wasted time.

And now... Oh how I hate the fear of peeing myself because I'm stuck in my car in a traffic jam and am unable to get to a bathroom in time.

The other day I was sitting in my car, feeling stranded on the freeway as I waited for the other cars to start moving so I could make my way to work and, more importantly, A BATHROOM!

Because there's not much else to think about as you're staring at the bumper in front of you, I started playing the what if game.

What if I can't hold it? What if I pee myself? I can't go home and work because my laptop is at the office. How could I get my laptop without embarassing myself too much? Oh wait. I have a cardigan sweater on. Could i possibly wrap it around, make my way to my desk and then flee before anyone's had a chance to witness the shame? Okay. I think I can make it.

Cue the traffic. It moves. I get to work on time. All is good with the world.

But it's making me think that taking my laptop home every night might not be a bad thing.

Just sayin'.

Comments