Skip to main content

Fresh, ICE COLD water

When I first heard about Tolvaptan, I truly wondered if I'd be able to choke down the amount of water needed to keep my kidneys hydrated and happy. I like water, but TWO GALLONS?!? Yikes.

About nine months before starting on the meds, I purchased the Primo Water Cooler Dispenser + Pet Station. I live in a rural area and have well water so wanted to make sure that I wasn't ingesting minerals that could harm my kidneys. Also, I have softened water and wasn't sure if it was increasing my sodium levels - better safe, right? Plus - given that I have three dogs - I loved the idea of tying it together with a water dish for the pups.

READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU BUY!

So somehow I thought it was a self-filling water dish. It is... but only if you self-fill it by pushing the button to fill it. DOH!

Oh well.

Over the summer, I enjoyed the crisp, clear water but I didn't truly appreciate it.

Enter Tolvaptan.

Now I CRAVE water. The colder the better. The icier the better. It's the only thing that can truly quency my Tolvaptan thirst.

Now I LOVE my water cooler and can't imagine life without it. I'm even thinking about buying a smaller one to put into my travel trailer for the summer.

Cheers!

Comments